Text01



  • Dance On The Noise Floor ist ein Netlabel das Creative Commons Mediendateien per Internet unentgeltlich zum Download anbietet.

  • Dance On The Noise Floor is a netlabel that distributes creative commons media files via Internet to download for free.

Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2019

DOTNF in october 2019





There's no music to do right now, but I feel ashamed for not writing a single line here since february. All the Harburg Boys are alive making music or writing about art and things. Good to know.
Hope I'll be back to the circus in a few month, when whatever I am doing now becomes boring and my Tele smiles to me again.

with the kindest regards to you HB's

R.O.L.F.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanx for your comments.
It's the only way for me to find out that there's someone out there :-)