Text01



  • Dance On The Noise Floor ist ein Netlabel das Creative Commons Mediendateien per Internet unentgeltlich zum Download anbietet.

  • Dance On The Noise Floor is a netlabel that distributes creative commons media files via Internet to download for free.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2018

DOTNF in december 2018






Listening to my good old Minutemen and fIREHOSE stuff makes me think that music is a good thing to do. - Oh! I found out, that fIREHOSE's "Walking the cow" is just a cover. And now listen to Daniel Johnstons original recording. What a masterpiece! And Daniel has been a tape recording guy!! Welcome to the club, brother. - Oh! Oh! And Roxy Music! The 1974 "Musikladen" video of "Mother of pearl" at youtube! Look and listen to what Manzanera is doing!

I hate all those red crosses here on my publications list. I have to change that! ASAP.


I want cassettes. ASAP,
R.O.L.F.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanx for your comments.
It's the only way for me to find out that there's someone out there :-)